All sessions can be tailored to meet your individual needs but
typically I can provide:
- single storytelling sessions lasting from 40mins up to one hour.
- a series of sessions over half a day or a whole day.
- story walks
- storytelling workshops for children and adults
- virtual sessions over Zoom and Teams and facebook
- pre-recorded videos shared by WeTransfer and YouTube.
I have a wide repertoire of stories and will find some to fit
any event theme or school project, including
- "Nature Stories" which aim to help children connect with the natural world
- "Tasty Tales" which encourage a healthy attitude to food and cooking
- "Magic Carpet Tales" which take you on a magical story journey around the world
- "Tartan Tales" which celebrate our rich heritage of traditional Scottish folk and fairy tales
- "Fife Folktales" a recently researched collection of stories linked to the people and places of Fife